What to Expect
- I like to first meet my clients over coffee, tea, or chocolate milk (my treat!), if at all possible. If not, at lest over the phone for you to get to know me a little and for me to get to know you, to ask questions, and get a feel for what you are looking for.
Meeting before the session, goes a long way helping little children who are a bit shy, to feel more comfortable with me and the big black thing I carry around (my camera). When we do the session, I am less like a stranger to them and they are more comfortable getting their picture taken.
For upcoming graduates, this is a time to really get a feel for who you are and what your style is. From here we can discuss colors, locations, interests, aspirations, and your needs & wants.
- Most Session fees start around $100
- Session fees are due at your session.
Cash, Checks (made out to Laura Jurgens), and Credit Cards are accepted.
Invoicing, Payments, and Receipts are done through “PayPal Here“.
(You do not need an account).
- Photography is done in a location of your choosing. (Don’t worry, I have lots of ideas!)
- Travel beyond 30 minutes of New Lenox, IL 60451 may incur a travel fee.
- An in-home portrait studio is also available for a $50 set up/take down fee.
- Touch-ups and custom edits are included in your session fee.
- When your images are completed with custom edits, I will meet up with you for tea or coffee again to show your images to you in a slide show, and go over your options for printing.
At this meeting you will receive a Pass.us proofing website with sharing options.
- Packages start around $325
- All prints are printed through a long standing professional quality printing company (Millers Lab or WHCC).